- £19000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Salary: £21,000 + 24 days annual leave, pension, mobile and laptop
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Support Worker to join a charitable organisation based in Nottingham. This is a key role within the organisation and offers an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate with ongoing training and development. This is a Monday – Friday 9 -5 role with some requirement to work outside of this hours on occasions.
Working as part of a team of support workers you will provide support to service users and their carers across Nottinghamshire. The main duties of the role include:
- Identifying and engaging carers to access services available to them
- Providing information, advice and guidance and support via a centralised the Helpdesk via telephone, email and online
- Facilitating and maintaining Carers and/or peer support groups and forums
- Involving, engaging and consulting with carers to contribute and evaluate current services and shape future services
- Producing and maintaining accurate online records and interventions using a CRM
- Assist carers in the identification of training needs that will develop resilience and support them within their caring role
You will be an experienced support worker with experience of working in the community with a range of service users. You will need to be confident and motivated and be able to build relationships with professionals as well as providing support to carers. You will ideally hold NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care and you must have your own transport as the role requires travel across the county for which a fuel allowance will be paid.
A national charitable organisation who offer support to a range of service users within the community
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us