Support Worker / Care Assistant – Numerous Posts available
Bristol, and South Gloucestershire – Driving Licence and own vehicle Essential
Hourly Rate: £7.00 – £10.49 per hour
Various shifts are available, including days, evenings, weekends and sleep-ins
Part time – Full time hours are available
We are looking for Support Workers in Bristol and South Glos who will be supporting adults with a wide range of disabilities to participate in their local community. You will need to be able to drive to service users’ own homes to provide assistance with personal care, including washing, dressing and mobility, and other daily living tasks thereby promoting their independence. You will also support service users to attend leisure activities of their choice.
You will work in partnership with the people who use the service encouraging choice, participation and motivation. Our emphasis is working in a person centred way providing outcome based services, adhering at all times to the values of the organisation.
– Work in partnership with the service user to promote choice, participation and motivation
– Providing personal care and helping with domestic tasks
– Assisting with daily needs to promote independence
– Adhere to the values of the organisation and our philosophies
– You need to be enthusiastic, committed and have an outgoing personality.
– Experience is a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
– Qualifications are not essential – but an NVQ2 in care would be an advantage
– You will need to be flexible and to be able to work evenings and weekends
– It is Essential that you have held a full UK driving licence and your own vehicle
There are a number of positions and shifts available, and various hours from part time to full time. Our starting rates are –
– Day shifts; £7 per hour
– Evenings £8.73 per hour
– Saturdays £9.33 per hour
– Sundays £10.49 per hour
– Sleep-ins £25-£30 per night
These rates can increase with experience and qualifications after the probationary period.
You will receive full training and the opportunity to complete qualifications.
Interested? Click the ‘Apply’ button or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
My contact details are;
0121 362 2318
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation who are passionate about supporting people with learning disabilities within an outcome based service.
They operate a number of services including Domiciliary care, Supported living, Outreach, Day Services and Short Breaks, and there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career in social care.