- £16000 - £16000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking for experience Support Workers to work in a Residential home for adults with Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities in Tadley, Hampshire. You’ll be supporting the individuals living in the home with daily living, encouraging realistic independence. This is a Full Time Support Worker role, working over a shift pattern, and will include some sleep-ins.
You will be responsible for;
- Working with people who have a visual impairment and a range of additional disabilities
- Personal care, to include assisting with washing and bathing
- Implementing and reviewing the support plan
- Assisting clients to access social and leisure events in the community
- Promoting the independence of service user’s at all times and ensuring that the support they receive is person centred and enables them to make decisions
- We are looking for people who has experience as a Support Worker / Care Assistant before –
- Ideally you’ll have supported individuals with learning disabilities or Physical disabilities before but we will consider applicants who have worked in other areas of care – such as with children and young people or the elderly.
- You should have NVQ Level 2 or 3 in car e
- You should be commutable to Tadley – the shifts are 7-3 or 2-10pm so you’ll need to be a driver if you live in Reading/Newbury as public transport doesn’t operate that late.
Interested? To be considered for the Support Worker role, please click apply to send your CV to laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
For more information please call 0121 362 2318
Please note we will not be considering any applicants who don’t have the relevant experience in the care sector.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us