- £6.70 - £6.70 per hour
- Job Type:
- Sutton Coldfield
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is looking to recruit Support Worker’s, both part time and full time, to work in their residential home. As a Support Worker you’ll be supporting individuals with physical and sensory disabilities with daily living tasks and enabling them to partake in activities. They offer an excellent benefits package which includes; £6.70 per hour (additional 20% for nights and weekends) relevant training and the opportunity to do qualifications, contributory pension scheme and discounted health cover.
We are looking for support workers to work within a residential and nursing home for people with physical disabilities.
- You’ll be providing care and support to enable the people living in the home to have a fulfilling and independent life.
- You’ll provide assistance with personal care and other daily tasks; including washing, dressing and mobility, thereby promoting their independence.
- You’ll work in partnership with the people who use the service encouraging choice, participation and motivation adhering at all times to the values of the organisation.
- We are looking for staff to work a variety of shift patterns; this will include days, evenings, nights and weekends. There are part time and full times hours available.
- The successful candidate will be required to communicate with people at all levels including people with physical disabilities and sensory impairment.
- Good verbal communication skills are essential.
- Experience of working with physically disabled people who use our services is desirable but not essential.
- No formal qualifications required as full training will be provided.
- You’ll need to be flexible and be willing to work some weekends.
How to Apply
To be considered for the Support Worker role please click “apply” to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment.
Our client welcomes applications from all sections of the community
A satisfactory Disclosures Check is required for this post.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us