Salary: £14,500 – £16,500
Accommodation available on site
We currently have an exciting opportunity for experienced support workers to join an organisation that supports children and young people in a residential and educational setting.
The rewarding role involves providing support to support student development in educational and social development to students in a residential and day service in an educational setting and to create a caring, safe and positive atmosphere.
There are many duties involved in the role of Support Worker including:
- Provide students with encouragement, reassurance and comfort
- Ensuring all relevant information relating to students is relayed to appropriate staff
- Provide a continuity and consistency of support to students
- Undertake the role of keyworker to a specified number of students
- Encourage growth and independence through supportive and positive care
The successful candidate will be an experienced support worker with experience of working with children or young people with disabilities along with knowledge of complex needs and learning disabilities. You will have excellent communication skills and will ideally hold an NVQ Level 2 or be working towards this.
A charitable organisation that supports children and young people with various disabilities. They are dedicated to helping young people to flourish through care, support and encouragement.
This position will be suitable for: Support worker, carer, community care, health care assistant, nursing assistant, domiciliary carer, learning disabilities worker, mental health support worker
Interested? Click to apply and your application will be considered