Support Worker –Autism Services
Salary – £7.70 per hour, shifts to include days and nights covering 7 days per week
Location – Macclesfield
My client is a leading provider of specialist behavioural health services for children and adults in the UK. Their passion focuses on positive outcomes for the individuals they care for and our employees are at the heart of everything they do.
Benefits on offer
Pension scheme, onsite meals, uniform, enhanced maternity pay (where applicable), free onsite parking, paid DBS application, free eye tests, childcare vouchers, paid breaks, comprehensive training programme, cycle to work scheme, discount reward scheme and much, much more.
This job involves caring and supporting residents in all aspects of their lives to enable them to develop their skills and enhance their ability to access the community;
– Promote and ensure the good reputation of the service
– Complete written daily records under the supervision of trained staff
– Carry out regular checks on patients
– Participate in staff and client meetings
– Ensure the security of the service is maintained at all times
– Serve meals and drinks as required
As part of the Complex Behavioural Services Division, this particular service provides support and services for younger adults with autism (age range 16-25) with a focus on providing wide ranging person centred learning and developmental opportunities.
You will be a strong team player, confident and motivated and well organised. Patience and commitment is essential, but above all you’ll be someone with a genuine desire to help others.
– Ability to communicate at all levels
– Able to work as part of a team
– Good interpersonal skill
– Flexibility towards working hours
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us