- £14255 - £17425 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Contracted hours available for experienced Support Workers in Herefordshire. My client supports adults with learning disabilities, with an emphasis on high quality, person centred services and employee welfare. Support Worker’s assist people with their daily living, including personal care, assistance with meals, accessing community facilities and social activities.
As a Support worker you’ll be working within a Residential home environment and be responsible for;
- Ensuring a high standard of personal care for each resident, including physical well-being and personal hygiene.
- Be aware of emotional needs and aspirations of each resident
- Undertake Keyworker responsibilities
- Ensure the safety of residents
- Undertake any training as required
- To work on a 3 week rolling rota, shifts are a mixture of early’s (07:30 – 14:30) and late’s (14:00 – 21:00)
- You’ll be an experienced Support Worker or Care Assistant
- Ideally you’ll have worked with clients with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour, though this is not essential
- Qualifications would be advantageous, NVQ level 2 or 3 in care or equivalent.
- Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
Interested? To be considered for the Support Worker please click apply to send your CV to Laura at Coburg Banks
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us