- £19196 - £23880 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Are you a Support Worker who is looking to work for one of the leading providers of Children’s Residential Care services in Mid and South Wales? Do you want an employment opportunity which is believed to be unrivalled in the sector? Do you have experience of working with children and want to join a company that support and develop their staff to help them achieve a long and rewarding career with them? If so, we want to hear from you.
I am recruiting for Support Workers and Senior Support Workers to join a unique company, Hafan Saff, who are not only a tier 1 provider for the Mid and South Wales Children’s Services Framework, they are also a company who pride themselves on their commitment to delivering high quality, child focused care.
If you want to join a company that develop and engage a professional staff team by proactively supporting them through regular supervision, ongoing support, training appraisals and also offering a performance based bonus structure, send your CV today.
As a Support Worker/Senior Support Worker, you will be joining a reputable, fast growing care company who invest in their staff, are supportive and work as a close, friendly team. Duties of the role will include but are not limited to;
• Working closely with the children during daily activities and personal needs, in line with their person centred package
• Monitoring support plans and ensuring any changes are made as soon as required
• General domestic duties and taking part in outings with the children as required
• Maintaining a safe environment at all times and reporting any concerns
• Provide support and encouragement to the children and encourage them interact, gain independence and confidence
• Complete any documentation accurately and in a timely manner
• Adhere to company standards at all times and ensure care and support is delivered in line with CSSIW standards
Ideally you will already hold QCF Level 3 Children and Young People and have gained experience of working within a Children’s Residential Setting. We do however have some vacancies for which full training and access to obtaining the qualification will be provided.
In return, you will be offered a reqrding career with a competative salary of £19,196 – £23,880.
If youy require any fither information about the role, plase call Stacey on 0121 362 2329, alternatively, please send a CV to be considered for an interview to email@example.com
A full DBS is essential for this role.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us