Are you an experienced carer who is looking for a new challenge or are you inexperienced and looking for a change in career? If so, we have the job for you.
Our client is a not for profit charity who provide care for people in their own home. The company’s main focus isn’t domiciliary care but more about spending time with someone who needs support and helping them to achieve their goals.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide a high quality person centred support service that meets the requirements of the people with care needs, by following the holistic care plans and risk assessments.
- Assisting Carers and people with care needs with social, domestic and if necessary personal care as per client requirements. Maintaining dignity and respecting confidentiality at all times.
To be shortlisted for this position you will need to be:
- Caring, flexible and adaptable to people’s needs and have excellent communication skills.
- Sensitivity to the emotional pressures of caring.
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude and a genuine passion for wanting to help others.
- Willing to participate in induction programmes and attending ongoing training and undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- £8.00- £9.50 per hour (working towards NVQ 2) Evenings and weekends paid at £9.50 p/h
- £8.27 – £9.77 per hour (NVQ Qualified) Evenings and weekends paid at £9.77 p/h
- 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays).
- 2% bonus when working directly with clients for more than 21 hours per week
- Pension Scheme.
- Professional development, full induction programme & ongoing training and support.
- Travel expenses.
- A minimum call time of 1 hour.
- DBS paid for.
A full driving licence and access to own transport is essential as is the ability to do a minimum of 16 hours per week.
Hours are flexible, to fit in around your other commitments.
If you ae interested in the above and would like to be considered for these roles, please click and apply now.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us