- £14625 - £14625 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Due to client expansion and a move later this year to a purpose built facility on site, Learning Support Workers are needed for a leading charity, specialising in supporting young adults with autism. Ideal roles for candidates wanting to avoid weekends or shift work – Monday to Friday 9-5 only!
An established charity that supports children, young people and adults within education and social enterprises.
An organisation which is committed to providing a safe and caring environment while providing high quality of education, as well as utilising behavioural methods to enable their clients to function more independently and create future opportunities.
To support adults with autism and related disabilities, equipping them with the knowledge and skills that will enhance their well-being, independence and social inclusion.
- You will have an awareness and understanding of autism spectrum disorder
- You will have good written and verbal communication skills
- You will have a desire to learn and develop
- You will receive comprehensive training whilst in the role, plus the opportunity to complete the Care Certificate, including the methodology of Applied Behaviour Analysis
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Comprehensive staff benefits package, including discounted gym memberships, shopping discounts, Health package, free parking onsite, pension scheme, to name a few
- A supportive environment where you can develop a new career
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.