- £15000 - £16000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Are you caring and empathetic? Do you have an interest to support individuals with day to day duties that we may take for granted?
My client is looking for Support Workers to join their charitable organisation providing day to day support for Adults who need 24 hour support.
As a support worker you may find yourself
- Attending activities with the people we support, matching your skills and interests with those of the people we support (cinema, fishing, shopping, swimming, bowling)
- Helping with daily living activities
- Working to rehabilitate people so that they can engage, enjoy and thrive in society
- Supporting someone physically or emotionally, helping to reintroduce lost skills as a result of illness, accident or disability
We are looking for someone who
- Has a positive attitude towards the people we support and other staff members
- Can be flexible regarding the needs of our clients, as we provide 24-hour care
- Is willing to undertake training for professional development (No experience is required as all training is provided)
- Has a good sense of humour and is empathetic, hardworking and with a sense of responsibility.
- Is honest, dependable and dedicated
- Competitive salary
- Relevant in house training
- 28 days holiday
- Workplace pension scheme
Ideally you will have a full UK driving license to ensure that the clients you provide care to, can be transported to appointments and activities.
All applications will be subject to a DBS check and references.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.