We are currently recruiting for experienced Support Workers to work in and around the Birmingham area.
Our client specialises in supporting people who have acquired brain injury to be able to live independently in their own home.
As a Support Worker it is important that you:
- Drive and have access to your own vehicle
- Are caring, enthusiastic and passionate about improving the lives of others.
- Have a calm and patient persona.
- Understand the varying challenges that come with mental health and learning disabilities.
- Are reliable and flexible.
Join our team and we will reward you with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Progression opportunities
• Sickness incentives
• Quarterly bonuses
Shift patterns can vary and will include weekend work
Interested? Please contact Fran Stallard on 0121 362 2335 for an informal chat.
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialise in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.