- TBC - £10.32 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Senior Support Worker
Salary:£10.32 per hour + Sleep In’s
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Support Worker to join an expanding team, supporting children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties in Surrey.
As the Senior Support Worker you will be responsible for a team of Support Workers across 2 services in Redhill. Our clients offers high quality therapeutic support to children in a residential setting. Full time hours are available for Support Workers who are flexible and enthusiastic and are prepared to work with a variety of young people with diverse needs.
• To protect the confidentiality of the young people and their families
• To be available for regular supervision and to attend staff meetings and meetings on behalf of young person’s where required
• To supervise access visits where required
• To manage budget and ensure that all records and monies are kept safe
• To be prepared to work duties sometimes at short notice, including sleep ins
• To attend court and give evidence if required
For this position you must have:
• Experience working within a residential setting
• Previous experience supporting vulnerable young people with challenging behaviours
• NVQ Level 3 Children & Young people
• Flexibibility to work shifts including evenings and weekends
• Excellent IT and communication skills
• A full UK driving Licence and have your own transport
Any candidates that do not have an NVQ Level 3 Specifically for Children & Young people will not be considered.
All applicants must be committed to achieving positive outcomes for young people and possess the ability to produce timely reports on progress.
The employer is an independent provider of high quality care services, for young people.
Please click the “apply” button to be considered for this position or similar opportunities.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us