- £7.18 - £7.43 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
- LCD JMH
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Support Worker (Residential Home) numerous posts available Burcot, near Abingdon Oxfordshire £7.18 per hour plus 20% enhancements, £7.43 NVQ II or equivalent
Part Time x 1 position – Full Time x 2 position Available over Days / Evenings / Weekends
- We are looking for support workers to work within a residential and nursing home for young adults with physical disabilities.
- You will be providing care and support to enable the people living in our Home to have a fulfilling and independent life.
- You will provide assistance with personal care and other daily tasks; including washing, dressing and mobility, thereby promoting their independence.
- You will work in partnership with the people who use our service encouraging choice, participation and motivation adhering at all times to the values of the organisation.
Shift Patterns Available
- We are looking people who are flexible and are able to work over a shift pattern
- You will be working 0730 to 1430 for early shifts; 1430 to 2130 for late shifts.
- The successful candidate will be required to communicate with people at all levels including people with physical disabilities and sensory impairment.
- Good verbal communication skills are essential.
- Experience of working with physically disabled people who use our services is desirable but not essential.
- No formal qualifications required as full training will be provided.
- My client is a large organisation who support thousands of disabled people in the UK and in more than 50 other countries. They help people with physical impairments, learning difficulties and long-term health conditions, as well as their carers, friends and families and the needs and aspirations of disabled people are at the heart of everything that they do.
- They provide an excellent package, with full training, the opportunity to gain NVQ qualifications, competitive rates, petrol allowance, and enhanced hourly rates for working during the evening/weekends.
How to Apply
Click “Apply” or send your CV Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks and your application will be considered. 0121 362 2318 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client welcomes applications from all sections of the community
A satisfactory Disclosures Check is required for this post.