My client are a charity who are passionate about enhancing the lives of people with learning and Physical disabilities. We’re looking for Part time and Full Time Support Worker ‘s to work in one of their residential services located near to Abingdon. As a Support worker / Care Assistant you’ll be supporting the residents in their daily living tasks and to partake in social activities.
They offer an excellent benefits package which includes; contracted hours, petrol allowance, enhanced rates for evenings and weekends, relevant training and the opportunity to do qualifications, contributory pension scheme and discounted health cover.
We’re looking for support workers to work within a residential and nursing home for young adults with physical disabilities. We have 1 part time post and 2 Full Time posts available
- You’ll be providing care and support to enable the people living in our Home to have a fulfilling and independent life.
- You’ll provide assistance with personal care and other daily tasks; including washing, dressing and mobility, thereby promoting their independence.
- You’ll work in partnership with the people who use our service encouraging choice, participation and motivation adhering at all times to the values of the organisation.
Shift Patterns Available
- We ‘re looking people who are flexible and are able to work over a shift pattern
- You’ll be working 0730 to 1430 for early shifts; 1430 to 2130 for late shifts.
- The successful candidate will be required to communicate with people at all levels including people with physical disabilities and sensory impairment.
- Good verbal communication skills are essential.
- Experience of working with physically disabled people who use our services is desirable but not essential.
- No formal qualifications required as full training will be provided.
- My client is a large organisation who support thousands of disabled people in the UK and in more than 50 other countries. They help people with physical impairments, learning difficulties and long-term health conditions, as well as their carers, friends and families and the needs and aspirations of disabled people are at the heart of everything that they do.
- They provide an excellent package, with full training, the opportunity to gain NVQ qualifications, competitive rates, petrol allowance, and enhanced hourly rates for working during the evening/weekends.
How to Apply
Click “Apply” or send your CV Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks and your application will be considered.
0121 362 2318 email@example.com
Our client welcomes applications from all sections of the community
A satisfactory Disclosures Check is required for this post.