- £7.18 - £8.91 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
- LCD JMH
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Support Worker (Residential Home) numerous posts available
Burcot, near Abingdon Oxfordshire
£7.18 per hour plus 20% enhancements, £7.43 NVQ II or equivalent
Part Time x 1 position – Full Time x 1 position
Available over Days / Evenings / Weekends
- We are looking for support workers to work within a residential and nursing home for people with physical disabilities.
- You will be providing care and support to enable the people living in our Home to have a fulfilling and independent life.
- You will provide assistance with personal care and other daily tasks; including washing, dressing and mobility, thereby promoting their independence.
- You will work in partnership with the people who use our service encouraging choice, participation and motivation adhering at all times to the values of the organisation.
Shift Patterns Available
- We are looking people who are flexible and are able to work over a shift pattern
- You will be working 0730 to 1430 for early shifts; 1430 to 2130 for late shifts.
- The successful candidate will be required to communicate with people at all levels including people with physical disabilities and sensory impairment.
- Good verbal communication skills are essential.
- Experience of working with physically disabled people who use our services is desirable but not essential.
- No formal qualifications required as full training will be provided.
- My client is a large organisation who support thousands of disabled people in the UK and in more than 50 other countries. They help people with physical impairments, learning difficulties and long-term health conditions, as well as their carers, friends and families and the needs and aspirations of disabled people are at the heart of everything that they do.
- They provide an excellent package, with full training, the opportunity to gain NVQ qualifications, competitive rates, petrol allowance, and enhanced hourly rates for working during the evening/weekends.
How to Apply
Click “Apply” or send your CV Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks and your application will be considered.
0121 362 2318
Our client welcomes applications from all sections of the community
A satisfactory Disclosures Check is required for this post.