Support Workers needed for a supported living project in Evesham. Hourly rate of pay £9, working 36 hours per week.
The successful candidates will be joining a passionate, committed and effective organisation who support people in recovery, living with an ongoing mental health issue or learning disabilities.
As a Support Worker you will;
- Support clients with independent living skills
- Enable clients to develop their confidence, independence and social skills
- Engage clients with activities
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of your clients
- Act as a keyworker, supporting with planning and review meetings
To be considered for the Support Worker positions you will need;
- Experience working within a social care, supported living or housing provision
- An NVQ / QCF level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care
- Enthusiasm, passion and dedication to empower people
- A valid UK driving licence
Immediate interviews available!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.