Our client is a residential service based in the Alvechurch area, which is home to 7 service users, all with learning disabilities and the potential to express behaviour that is challenging.
As a Support Worker it is important that you:
• Are caring, enthusiastic and passionate about improving the lives of others.
• Have a calm and patient persona.
• Understand the varying challenges that come with mental health and learning disabilities.
• Are reliable and flexible.
Join our team and we will reward you with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Progression opportunities
• Sickness incentives
• Quarterly bonuses
If you are interested in bank/temporary Support Work opportunities, we would like to hear from you. We have days and night shifts available and we supply staff to several different providers across the West Midlands.
Interested? Please contact Rhianna McCabe on 0121 362 2333 for an informal chat.
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.