Our client provides care and support to adults with acquired brain injury and associated needs. In addition to; individuals with complex care needs and both physical/learning disabilities.
As a Support Worker it is important that you:
• Are caring, enthusiastic and passionate about improving the lives of others.
• Have calm and patient persona.
• Understand the varying challenges that come with mental health and learning disabilities.
• Are reliable and flexible.
- Experience of supporting clients with similar need
- Practical manual handling skills or experience of using hoists
Join our team and we will reward you with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Progression opportunities
• Sickness incentives
• Quarterly bonuses
If you are interested; I would really like to hear from you. Please contact Rhianna McCabe, directly on 0121 362 2333 for an informal chat.
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.