- £12681.34 - £14161.18 per month
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Mental Health – Residnetial
Salary for 30 hours per week: £11,840.54 – £13,325.38 per annum plus geographical allowance of £840.80 per annum
Shifts: Flexible hours – will include working daytimes, evenings and weekends
Location: Dartford, with ocassional shifts in Gravesend
Casual Positions – Various hours available
Salary: £8.30 per hour
We are currently recruiting both one permanent & various casual support workers to work at a Supported Living Scheme specialising in promoting independent living skills for vulnerable adults with Mental Health issues based in Dartford and Gravesend, Kent.
As a permanent support worker you will work alongside an established support team who care for 7 service users who suffer from varying degrees of mental health including schizophrenia.
Support workers promote a supportive and empowering environment, as part of a team, providing practical assistance and support enabling service users to achieve their desired level of self-sufficiency and integrate into the community.
• Flexible to work on a rolling rota and within a team, knowledge or experience in Mental Health would be desirable.
• Excellent communication skills, competent to undertake responsibility of writing support plans, risk assessments, lone working and liaising with external agencies and family member
• Car driver would be an advantage but not essential
If you are looking for a flexible and rewarding career, our client will invest in you to achieve your full potential and will offer fantastic benefits:
– Ongoing professional development
– Paid holiday
For further information about the position please click on the “apply” button and we will send you an application pack.