Salary: £19,000 + enhancements for sleep ins
Location: Coventry and surrounding
We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced support workers to join a company specialising in children’s services.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Take responsibility for the smooth running of shifts, where required
– Actively promote a safe environment for all young people and staff within the home
– Establish and develop professional working relationships with colleagues, external agencies, the young people and their families
– Immediately report any unsafe practices and/or conditions
– Diploma Level 3 in Children and Young People, or equivalent
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working with Children and Young People in a residential setting
– Supervisory experience within a residential environment
– Flexibility to work shifts including sleep in’s
*Please note a Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this post
The services that you will work within predominately support children with EBD which can sometimes present challenging and pressurised environments. Someone who is able to work confidently and remain clam within these situations is essential.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us