- £14000 - £15000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is looking for Support Workers to join their residential homes in Harrogate and Leeds. These services house residents with learning and physical disabilities and non-verbal communication. They are looking for experienced and dedicated Support Workers that have worked within a similar field.
– Having a Full UK Driving License would be desirable but not essential
– Experience in moving and handling is preferred
– Desirable to have NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
– To be reliable, honest and trustworthy
– To be flexible with your working hours, this will include weekends
This organisation has been established for over 40 years and prides itself on the support and fundraising events they organise and has been awarded the Charity Awards 2014. They cover a cross section of care and offer excellent training and benefits including extra payments for sleep in’s.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us