- £7.00 - £8 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Full and part-time permanent positions available (Working shift pattern’s plus sleep-ins, and some weekend work)
My client is looking for enthusiastic Enabling Support Workers to join their team in Leeds. My client provides high quality support to people with emotional, physical and psychological difficulties. By listening to and understanding their needs, you will teach life skills that will enable individuals to take control in their lives and increase their independence.
- To treat the people you will be serving with respect, maintaining their dignity and confidentiality at all times
- Understand the needs of these individuals and provide support in all aspects of their daily lives
- Enabling them to enjoy independence and find a place in their community
- Ensure that the people you serve receive the highest possible standards of health, safety and security, both physical and emotional
- Provide support to individuals who conform to all current legislation, and meets the values, policies and practices of our client
- Be punctual and accountable for your actions as an enabler and for those of your team
My client is seeking candidates who have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude. You do not necessarily need to have previous experience as full, individualised training will be provided. If you have NVQ Level 2 in health and social care or a psychology qualification that would an advantage, however this is not essential
This organisation has been established for over 30 years and prides itself on the quality of their values and service provided. The organisation holds the Gold Award for Investors In People.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us