- £8.50 - £8.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- South East London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Salary: £8.50 per hour + sleep in’s additional
Min 16+ Hours per week
Location: South East London
We currently have exciting opportunities, for experienced support workers to join a company specialising in children’s services to provide support across the south London region.
There are many duties involved in the role of Support Worker including:
• Providing care to vulnerable youngsters looked after by local authority or outreach within the community
• To protect the confidentiality of the young people and their families
• To be available for regular supervision and to attend staff meetings and meetings on behalf of young person’s where required
• Offering support, advice and guidance
• Ability to be empathetic and show warmth to service users
• Responsible for safeguarding
• The successful candidate will be an experienced support worker.
• You will have experience of working with children and be able to work unsupervised.
• You must have a minimum NVQ level 3 with Children and young people with a minimum of 12 Months experience working with youngster’s age 16+.
• You must be flexible and able to do sleep in’s if required.
• Candidates must have excellent timekeeping and communication skills.
• Proficient in Excel and Word
Please Note, if you do not have the relevant qualifications and experience specific to Children & Young People your application will not be considered.
For more information on this role please click the apply button
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us