- £8.00 - £8.00 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have exciting opportunities for female support workers to support service users in an all female home with learning disabilities and additional complex needs.
There are many duties involved in the role of Support Worker including:
• Acts as a positive role model at all times.
• To take direction and guidance from Senior members of staff (including Senior Support Workers – if a Manager/Assistant Manager is not on duty)
• To participate, where appropriate, in planning and meeting physical, intellectual, social and emotional care needs of each service user. This will include dealing with behavioural difficulties and vulnerabilities, participating in the development of care plans, attendance and involvement in service user case reviews and conferences at all times in a person centred way.
• To work flexibly as part of a roster shift pattern including evening, weekend, night shifts and public holidays as requiredTo liaise with colleagues, relatives, carers, Care Managers, GP’s etc. on behalf of service users.7. To liaise with colleagues, relatives, carers, Care Managers, GP’s etc. on behalf of service users.7. To liaise with colleagues, relatives, carers, Care Managers, GP’s etc. on behalf of service users.
• To liaise with colleagues, relatives, carers, Care Managers, GP’s etc. on behalf of service users.
• To be involved during handover periods, ensuring you have a clear idea of tasks, responsibilities and delegation for the shift ahead
Qualified to NVQ Level 2/3 or be willing to obtain this.
Experience working with people with Learning disabilities advantageous but not essential
Excellent communication skills
Flexible to work shifts including waking nights.
For more information on this role please call Kelly Buckley on 0121 362 2315 or email me on email@example.com
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us