We currently have exciting opportunities for support workers to support service users with learning disabilities, mental illness and additional complex needs within a residential service
There are many duties involved in the role of Support Worker including:
• Acts as a positive role model at all times
• Embeds good practice across the staff team in everything they do
• To work effectively as part of a team and support colleagues and other allied professionals in a structured and supportive manner attending staff meetings, training, supervision and appraisal meetings when required
• To work flexibly as part of a roster shift pattern including evening, weekend, night shifts and public holidays as required
• To be involved during handover periods, ensuring you have a clear idea of tasks, responsibilities and delegation for the shift ahead
My client is seeking both experienced and trainee Support Workers as training is provided.
If you have a caring disposition and at least 6 months experience within a customer facing environment and want to make a positive difference to people’s lives please click apply or call for more information.
Alternatively if you hold an NVQ level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care and have experience you may be considered for senior roles.
For more information on this role please call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2315 or email me on email@example.com
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us