- £6.80 - £9.25 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
- LXS - MB
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re currently looking to fill a number of posts including; Support Worker, Senior Support Worker and Team Leader within a Supported Living service in the Wirral that supports people with Learning Disabilities. We have both part time and full time hours available, working over a variety of shift patterns.
Support Workers; £6.80 per hour – full and part time hours available
Senior Support Workers; £8.77 per hour – 37.5 hours a week
Team Leaders; Circa £18,000pa – 37.5 hours a week
My client offers an excellent benefits package which can include; paid holidays, childcare vouchers, occupational sick leave, Auto-enrolment pension scheme and opportunities to achieve recognised qualifications.
You’ll become a trusted member of the care team, supporting and advocating for individuals in all aspects of their health and well-being.
Support Workers will;
- Support residents with daily living tasks, promoting their independence at all times
- Enable individuals to attend college, social activities and community facilities
- To follow a set plan of care and support
In Addition Senior Support Workers and Team Leaders will;
- To direct lead and manage the staff on shift , ensuring that support staff follow all care and support plans
- Ensure the diary and shift plan is maintained appropriately, so that service uses attend all planned activities
- To conduct staff supervision and appraisals,
- Review of Person centre plans on a monthly basis
- To assist with the induction of new starters
Team Leaders will deputise in the absence of the Manager and will look after a team of between 4 – 8 staff
- To be a trustworthy and caring person with a positive outlook
- You’ll need to be able to work well as part of a team and when under pressure
- The flexibility to work irregular hours e.g. mornings, evenings, weekends and nights
- For the Senior Support Worker and Team Leader post you’ll also need to have at least 6 months experience in a similar supervisory post within the care sector, the ability to lead and manage a team and an NVQ level 3,4 or 4 in Health and social care
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment.
0121 362 2318
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company that are passionate about supporting people with Mental Health needs and learning disabilities to live full and independent lives and who offer an excellent benefits scheme, competitive pay scheme and fantastic working conditions