- £7.25 - £7.25 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Community Support Workers, Residential Support Workers, Residential Night Support Workers in the Staffordshire area – starting hourly rate of £7.25 per hour
Are you already working as a Support Worker and want to join a well-established progressive company that offer on-going training and support? Are you passionate about ensuring people receive the best quality care so they can enjoy an independent and comfortable life? If so, I want to hear from you.
The Company : This company has been established since 1995 and works closely with the National Autistic Society. They are a growing company and due to business growth are recruiting for these posts. They have a learning disability home and supported living services in the region
If you are interested in this position and furthermore would like to progress your career to provide care with adults with Learning Disabilities and want to make a difference then this is the opportunity for you.
- Experience of delivering outstanding care to adults with Learning Disabilities ideally
- Experience in working within a team environment
- NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care or willing to work towards this
- Flexibility to work all types of shifts patterns as 24 hour care (may involve sleep-ins)
- Working to the service users’ care plans.
- Experience in demonstrating domestic skills
- Any knowledge of Makaton is an advantage
It is important that you do own your own vehicle and drive for these posts
If you feel you have what it takes and are looking to further your career with a progressive organisation then please “apply now” alternatively call Kerry Gidziewicz on 0121 362 2321 for an informal chat.