- £9 - £10 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have exciting opportunities, for experienced support workers to join a company specialising in 16+ semi-independent residential services to provide support across the south east & south west London region.
The purpose of the role will be to support young adults aged 16+ with Social, Emotional and behavioural difficulties (SEBD)
Duties will include:-
• Providing care to vulnerable youngsters looked after by local authority or outreach within the community
• To protect the confidentiality of the young people and their families
• To be available for regular supervision and to attend staff meetings and meetings with professionals from the local authorities on behalf of young person’s where required
• Offering support, advice and guidance
• Ability to be empathetic and show warmth to service users
• Responsible for safeguarding
• The successful candidate will be an experienced support worker.
• You will have experience of working with young adults 16+ and be able to work unsupervised.
• You must have a minimum NVQ level 3 with Children and young people
• You must be flexible and able to work shifts including sleep in’s and waking nights as required.
• Candidates must have excellent timekeeping and communication skills.
• Proficient in Excel and Word
Please Note, if you do not have the relevant qualifications and experience specific to Children & Young People your application will not be considered.
To be considered for this role please click the apply button to send a copy of your CV
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us