Support Worker/Senior Support Worker
Salary – flexible hourly rate
Shifts – to include days and nights
Location – Leeds
My client is a leading provider of specialist complex care services in the UK.
Benefits on offer
Pension scheme which is matched by the company, comprehensive training programme and additional payments for sleep ins.
This job involves caring and supporting residents in all aspects of their lives to enable them to develop their skills and enhance their ability to access the community;
– Promote and ensure the good reputation of the service
– Complete written daily records under the supervision of trained staff
– Carry out regular checks on patients
– Participate in staff and client meetings
– Ensure the security of the service is maintained at all times
– Serve meals and drinks as required
You will be a strong team player, confident and motivated and well organised. Patience and commitment is essential, but above all you’ll be someone with a genuine desire to help others.
– Ability to communicate at all levels
– Able to work as part of a team
– Good interpersonal skill
– Flexibility towards working hours
A Full UK Driving License is essential in order to be considered for this role
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us