- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently recruiting for a Supported Living Manager for a service that supports clients with either a learning disability or Mental health needs living within Supported Living accommodation within Gloucester. My client is looking for Service Manager / Supported Living Manager who is confident at leading teams to provide best practise and who has experience of working with clients with learning disabilities / mental health needs and challenging behaviour.
The Registered Manager / Service Manager role;
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of the services and will be the Registered Manager with CQC.
- You will manage the staff team
- Ensuing that Support plans are comprehensive and updated and reflect the changing needs of clients
- Management of the staff rota ensuring that staff resources are used to their potential
- Regular Supervision and Appraisal of staff
- Setting up of new care packages
- Being part of the on-call rota
The Candidate – We’re looking for….
- You will have considerable management experience gained within the care sector
- You will have worked with clients with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health issues
- You’ll have worked as a Registered Manager / Supported Living Manager / Service Manager or similar previously
- You will ideally have a management qualification and have previously been registered with CQC, however this is not essential
- You will need to be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the Health and Social Care Act, the Mental capacity act and CQC compliance standards
- You will have a can-do attitude and be flexible to meet the demands of the service.
Interested? To be considered for the Supported Manager role please click ‘Apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us