- £24000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Care Manager for a supported living service for adults with learning and physical disabilities. The role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package and offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Deputy or Head of Care, with a good amount of experience with Mental Health or Learning Disabilities, to take on a Care Manager role.
The role is based in a supported living service that provides care and support for adults between the ages of 18 and 65 with learning disabilities, Physical Disabilities and autism. This a demanding yet rewarding role you will be provided with a caring and supportive work environment.
There are many duties involved in the role of Service Manager including:
- To manage Team and the Supervisory Team
- To ensure that a high quality service and community support services is provided which meets the needs of the Service User and maintains the Service Users dignity and independence.
- To oversee the coordination of Care and Support Workers across all areas covered by the unit.
- To ensure that consistency is maintained within the service and that each Service User is assigned a carer/support worker who has the skills to deliver the required care
The successful candidate will be an experienced Care Manager or a capable deputy with experience within Learning Disabilities/Mental Health. You will ideally be qualified to QCF Level 5 or equivalent. You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of CQC policies and procedures and have a commitment to deliver a quality service. You must be a car driver with your own transport as the role requires travel within the community. You will be able to work well under pressure and be a committed manager who is happy to be hands on within the care team.
A family run organisation that provides residential and home based care to adults with learning disabilities and mental health.
Interested? Click to apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us