- £26000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am working on behalf of a very reputable provider who is looking for a Supported Living Manager to take responsibility for multiple services across Lincolnshire and Shropshire.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and a comprehensive benefits package to include; full expenses/mileage, life assurance, a contributory pension scheme and much more.
This company are a specialist provider of independent services and educational provisions to children, young people and adults. The services you would be responsible for managing support people with specific learning disabilities (SLD).
With the support of a Deputy Manager in each service, you will take responsibility for the daily operations of each of the provisions and oversee them by splitting your time equally across the three locations.
Your duties as Supported Living Manager will include, but are not limited too;
– Recruit additional staff members, where required
– Arrange regular team meetings to identify any areas for improvement
– Promote the independence of all service users
– Ensure the appropriate health and safety measures are in place to protect the well-being of all service users
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care/Registered Manager Award, as minimum
– Experience of working at a management level within a CQC registered service
– Confident when communicating at varying levels
– Knowledge/experience of working within learning disabilities would be a distinct advantage
*A Full UK Driving License with Full access to a vehicle is essential for this role due to regular travel
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us