We’re recruiting for a Supported Living Manager / Care Manager / Service Manager to take up a post managing supported living services across Gloucestershire. You’ll be an experienced manager of services for people with Learning disabilities and mental health needs who can lead and motivate staff teams.
On offer is the opportunity to work for a provide committed to delivering high quality support to service users and staff and an attractive salary of £30,000 – £35,000 plus other benefits.
The Supported Living Manager role
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of the services and ensure that they are meeting the standards requirted by CQC
- You’ll manage the staff team, ensuring that they are fully supported and have regular supervision and appraisal
- Ensuing that Support plans are comprehensive and updated and reflect the changing needs of clients
- Management of the staff rota ensuring that staff resources are used to their potential
- Regular Supervision and Appraisal of staff
- Setting up of new care packages
- Being part of the on-call rota
The Candidate – We’re looking for….
- You will have considerable management experience gained within the care sector
- You will have worked with clients with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health issues
- You’ll have worked as a Registered Manager / Supported Living Manager / Service Manager or similar previously
- You will ideally have a management qualification and have previously been registered with CQC, however this is not essential
- You will need to be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the Health and Social Care Act, the Mental capacity act and CQC compliance standards
- You will have a can-do attitude and be flexible to meet the demands of the service.
Interested? To be considered for the Supported Manager role please click ‘Apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us