I am recruiting for a Supported Living Manager to oversee a cluster of services near to the Edgware area of Greater London.
This company have been established for over 25 years and provide extra care services and independent living provisions to adults with a variety of different needs to include; learning disabilities, mental health, challenging behaviour, autism and acquired brain injury.
On top of your basic salary, you will be rewarded with benefits to include; extra enhancements for overtime and bank holiday working, 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) and much more.
It is essential that you hold a Full UK Driving License with access to a car.
Reporting directly into the Head of Service, you will have responsibility for a portfolio of supported living services.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Act as a direct report for all Team Leaders and Support Workers that are within your services
– Oversee the creation of care plans
– Monitor rota management, dealing with any queries as they arise
– Take part in the ‘on call rota’, as required
– Complete audits, supervisions and appraisals
– Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care, or equivalent, as minimum
– Proven experience of working within a similar service, ideally supporting adults with learning disabilities/autism/challenging behaviour/mental health/ABI
– Understanding of the tendering process as well as good CQC knowledge
– Highly organised with good attention to deal
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.