We’re looking for an experienced Registered Manager / Supported Living Manager who is passionate about managing person centred supported living services for adults with Learning Disabilities, autism and mental health needs. Working for a dynamic and growing organisation, the registered manager is responsible for ensuring a quality focused care service is delivered to service users, that the service is compliant with CQC standards and that the service continues to grow. We’re looking for somebody who has experience of being a Supported Living Manager / Service Manager / Registered Manager before of a Supported Living service for adults with learning disabilities. On offer is a salary of £30,000 – £34,000 dependent on experience and the chance to be part of a developing organisation that truly believes in delivering high-quality outcome focused care services.
The Supported Living Manager role
- You’ll be the Registered Manager with CQC of a supported living service that provides flexible and bespoke person-centred services for individuals with learning disabilities, autism or mental health needs. This is a great opportunity for somebody who enjoys managing busy supported living services that focus on delivering outcomes for people.
- As the Registered Manager you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the service is compliant with CQC standards and regulatory requirements. You’ll conduct regular audits on the service to ensure that it is always CQC ready.
- You’ll Lead, Develop and Manage the staff team, consisting of team leaders and support staff. You’ll ensure Team Leaders are supported effectively in order to manage their teams.
- The Registered Manager will manage all referrals, arrange meetings, complete assessments and oversee the transition process for the client.
- As the Supported Living Manager, you’ll meet regularly with service users and their families to ensure that their needs and wishes are met. You’ll make sure that all care plans are person-centred and reflect the client’s decisions about their own care.
- You’ll liaise regularly with social workers, GP’s and other healthcare professionals
- You’ll foster positive working relationships with local authorities and commissioners
- You’ll ensure that robust recruitment strategies are in place, to make sure that enough staff are recruited to meet the demands of a growing service.
- You’ll ensure that all staff are up to date with statutory training, and identify further training and develop needs
The Successful Candidate
- We’re looking for somebody who has experience of and is passionate about supporting individuals with learning disabilities, autism and behaviours that challenge. You’ll be focused on managing teams to deliver high-quality person-centred care
- You’ll be a strong leader of staff and need management experience and you need to have worked in a Registered Manager capacity previously.
- You’ll demonstrate an excellent knowledge of CQC requirements, Dols, Mental Capacity act, Health and Social care act and other relevant legislation.
- You’ll be pro-active in your approach and a good manager of your own time
- Ideally, you’ll be level 5 qualified or working towards
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. For more information please call me on
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.