I am recruiting for a Supported Living Manager to take responsibility for a cluster of services that supports people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism and complex needs.
As you will be covering multiple sites, it is essential that you hold a Full UK Driving License with access to a car.
I am keen to speak to people living in and around areas such as; Watford, Barnet, Enfield, Tottenham, Chigwell, Rickmansworth, High Wycombe, Hemel Hempstead, Borehamwood, Uxbridge, Wembley, Hayes, Beaconsfield, Hatfield, Cheshunt, Stratford and Harrow.
As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Oversee the daily operations of services within your remit
– Develop relationships with external contacts (i.e. Social Workers, Commissioners, Voluntary Workers, Social Services etc.)
– Actively promote the services to increase awareness in the local community and utilise this for when occupancy levels differ
– Meet with new and prospective residents to assess their needs and advise on support available
– Ensure that each person is receiving the appropriate levels of care and support, and review as needed
– Make sure that each service is suitably staffed
– Complete inductions, training and regular meetings with all staff, new and existing
– Be available for on-call to deal with any emergencies
– Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, as minimum
– Experience of working in, and managing, supported living services, supporting people with learning disabilities and/or mental health needs
– Confident when managing staff teams
– Flexible to travel between sites and services, as required
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Executives and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.