- £28500 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting fora Supported Living Manager for a service that supports clients with either a learning disability or Mental health needs living within Supported Living Accommodation within the Bristol Area. The salary for this post is dependent on experience but will be between £28,500 – £33,000.
This company support clients with Mental Health needs and Learning disabilities who live within the Community. The levels of support vary from client to client, some recieve a few hours of support to maintain their tenancies, whereas others have 1:2:1 care 24 hours a day. They clients in single occupancy flats, shared houses and also within their own accommodations.
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of the service and will be the Registered Manager with CQC.
- You will manage the staff team, which consists of a Deputy Manager, 3 Team Leaders and Support Workers
- Ensuing that Support plans are comprehensive and updated and reflect the changing needs of clients
- Management of the staff rota ensuring that staff resources are used to their potential
- Regular Supervision and Appraisal of staff
- Setting up of new care packages
- Being part of the on-call rota (1 in 8 weeks)
The Candidate – We are looking for….
You will have considerable management experience gained within the care sector
You will have worked with clients with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health issues
- You will ideally have a management qualification and have previously been registered with CQC, however this is not essential
- You will need to be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the Health and Social Care Act, the Mental capacity act and CQC compliance standards
- You will have a can-do attitude and be flexible to meet the demands of the service.
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318.