- £22500 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Supported Living Manager
£22,500 – £25,000 – interim role, may become permanent
I am recruiting for an experienced Supported Living Manager for a temporary role in Newcastle. The position offers an attractive salary and there is a possibility that this role may become permanent.
The role is based in a supported living setting for older adults who are able to live independently but require assistance with some daily living tasks.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
- To develop services that are accessible to the diverse population of older adults living in the community
- Support residents to sustain their tenancy and live as independently as possible in the community
- Maximise the quality of life of every resident living in the house
- To oversee the management of the house to ensure they are run efficiently and offer Value for money to residents
- To contribute to the Continuous Improvement and Development of support services
- Effectively recruit, induct and manage House staff within your locality to ensure a consistent quality service is provided within budget across the locality/region
- Organise the staff rotas to ensure consistent service delivery
You will have experience of working in a supported living or social care environment and will ideally hold NVQ Level 4 or equivalent. You will have experience of managing budgets and will have excellent presentation skills.
A charitable organisation that provides care homes and assisted living to elderly people throughout the UK
Click apply for your application to be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us