Salary: Up to £24,000 Full Time
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to manage a new development in Hitchin, overseeing supported living services for the elderly.
This company provides 24 hour care and support to their residents. This particular client really does have a passion for what they do and have strong values that they pride themselves on.
You will be working with a team that share these values and focus totally on the service they deliver to their residents.
This is a challenging but rewarding position where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the service.
As the Manager you will assist the Registered Manager to manage the full operations of the service including:
- Taking Overall responsibility for the operational running of the Supported Living Development.
- Staff Management
- Ensuring the safeguarding of residents and that all systems are in place for reporting incidents
- Ensuring that the service complies with CQC requirements
- Developing and maintaining working relationships
- End to end recruitment
- Business development, monitoring and evaluation
- Development and training
- Health and Safety and Risk Assessments
- You will be an experienced manager
- Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel.
- Ideally you will have an NVQ Level 3 or above in Health and Social Care
- You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
- Dedicated to the care of elderly
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
- Must be flexible to work alternate weekends
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button