We’re looking for a talented Systems Analyst to work for our client, Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider. You would be the Subject Matter Expert within the UK&I Operations team for the operational system in use across the business – Televend.
You should be knowledgeable about Business Systems and crucially be a people’s person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you’ll be supporting a network of 600+ on how to use the application. You will in turn receive full training from the provider to be the Systems Expert internally in this standalone role. The salary for this role is broad and very much dependant on experience: £25k – £40k, with the top end applicable to experienced candidates with a few year’s post grad experience.
This role is remote and UK based, less than 20% travel required.
The Televend system is the eyes and ears of the operations business and fundamental to future success. A Telemetry box has been installed on 20,000 vending machines in the UK that generates real time data for every vend whether it is a can of Coke or a cappuccino and pinpoint the exact time, location and sales price. It then uses clever triggers to request a visit to replenish the system before it runs out. There is a need to maximise the opportunities data presents to keep the company at the forefront of the industry, this role is pivotal to the success of the business.
Responsibilities to include…
– Planning horizon of 24 months to ensure capabilities are aligned with the business strategy and industry
– You will be the ‘go to’ person for any issues with the operational system
– You will develop UK change requests and co-ordinate with EU counterparts to gain approval
– Required to build effective relationships with the software company to influence the strategic roadmap
– You will manage a custom SaaS system on behalf of the UK&I Operations team
– Gain experience in defining and executing UAT to ensure data validation across business multiple systems
– Drive the improvement plan for the system and deliver positive change
– At least 2+ years corporate sector experience in an IT-related Role
– A keen interest in IOT (Internet Of Things)
– A passion for reviewing and improving end to end processes
– Degree in information technology or computer science, or relevant industry experience.
– A keen interest in learning & understanding telemetry systems.
– Experience of providing multi-site support.
– A strong communicator with the ability to train and coach others to use the Televend Application
Basic salary: Salary between £25,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience
The business you’ll be working for is Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider for the workplace and public domain, with offices in 14 countries, 10,000 employees and a turnover of €1.6 billion.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Systems Analyst role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.