My client is looking for a System Support Administrator to join an established charity that provide domiciliary care in Westminster. Salary £23K.
They are a passionate charity who have been around for nearly 2 decades. They hold Good CQC and pride themselves for not only providing care and support to their clients, but equally looking after their staff.
They currently use a system that aids the branch in monitoring and recording the amount of time carers spend at each visit to a client’s home. This allows the company to produce accurate reports for management information, Local Authority reporting, payroll and invoicing. They are looking for a computer savvy candidate to manage the day to day running of this system to ensure it’s always working correctly and efficiently.
As the System Support Administrator, you will:
- Hold direct responsibility for the management of the ECM systems and processes in the branch
- Respond to alerts on the system of calls being missed
- Monitor and verify of visits, concerns and non-compliance
- Run reports or senior management
- Setup, maintenance and organisation of computer systems for staff
- Complete daily backup/ recovery reports
To be considered for the System Support Administrator role you will need:
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to represent the company regarding anything IT related
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.