- £34000 - £37500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Systems/ Web Manager – ecommerce
Salary: £30,000 – £37,500
Benefits: Pension, Private healthcare
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Manager or Systems/ Web Manager (ecommerce) to lead in the implementation of a new ecommerce platform within a highly successful and established company. You will be joining a friendly team and business recognised as the largest independent distributor in its sector.
You will take a lead in both the maintenance and development of the company’s eCommerce website as well as looking after the existing IT infrastructure and a small team of one direct report. Further to this, you will offer full support and maintenance to a bespoke eLearning platform. You will also work with editing, marketing and design teams to help plan and develop website content and appearance.
- You will be well versed within website management, using a content management system to create content and analyse website usage and performance.
- You will also have some experience of handling social media marketing and SEO projects. You will be articulate and have high attention to detail; this role will involve proof reading content before publishing it to the website.
- You will also have experience of working with Microsoft environments/infrastructure including, Microsoft Windows & Exchange.
- Importantly, you will have experience of an Ecommerce CMS; it will be particularly advantageous if you have experience of Magento however any CMS experience would be welcomed.
- Other packages you will be supporting include CRM, Sage accounting and the aforementioned LMS (Learning Management System). This is an interesting and varied role and it is important that you are highly motivated, organised and focussed.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us