Administrator (Social Care)
Salary: Per Annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join an expanding company in Crawley who specialise in the Social Care industry
- To ensure all client visits are allocated and all records are kept accurately
- To recruit suitable Care Staff and ensure all records are up to date and obtain pre- employment checks
- Assist with preparing reports for Directors
- Telephone management – incoming and outbound calls, query resolution
- Arranging Purchases, receiving deliveries and goods in.
- To maintain appropriate office procedures
- To ensure the confidentiality of client and staff alike
- Processing new referrals
- Support Payroll and invoice processes
- Assist with collation of reports across departments
- You will have an NVQ in Business administration or a Human Resources qualification
- Experience within a Social Care or Recruitment company preferred.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with a positive outlook,
- clear focus on quality
- Proven track record of achieving within current role
- Highly competent in report writing and presentation skills
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view.
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the business
- IT skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
- Admin support skills. Effective recording, record keeping and documenting enquiries
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
This position would also be suitable for an Care Co-ordinator, PA , Administrator , Deputy Manager, human resources, recruitment consultant
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, alternatively please contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315.