Team Co-ordinator – Care and Supported Living services
Working in Bristol
Salary; £18,000 – £20,000
Due to expansion of services we are looking to recruit a couple of Team Co-ordinators to work in our clients Care and Supported Living services in Bristol, Supporting people with Complex needs including Mental Health conditions and Learning Disabilities.
You’ll be supporting and leading a team of staff consisting of support workers and team leaders who work in Supported Living Services. Your role will be varied and you’ll need to be flexible to keep up with the demands to the service.
- Supervision and leadership of staff
- Co-ordinating the staff rota ensuring that full cover is provided in the services
- Ensure that Care and Support plans are updated
- Deal with any issues
- Ensure that all staff files are up to date and that staff have had all relevant training
- Liaise with service users families, GP’s and other healthcare professionals
- Be part of the on-call team
- Work within the schemes on a day to day basis, with 1 day per week allocated to being in the office
- You’ll need experience of working with people with Learning disabilities or Mental Health conditions previously.
- You’ll also need some supervisory experience of leading teams – either as a Team Leader or Deputy Manager before within the Care Sector
- Ideally you’ll be qualified to NVQ level 3
- You’ll need to demonstrate a flexible approach to work and be able to work across various sites in Bristol
- You’ll also need to be a driver with your own vehicle
Interested? Click Apply to send your CV to me for consideration. We are looking to recruit for at least 2 Team Co-ordinators in Bristol and are hoping to conduct interviews soon
0121 262 2318
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation where there are great prospects for personal career development and where bespoke personalised support services are delivered to people with complex needs