- £23000 - £25500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Team Leader to join an extra care housing team based in the Rushden area. You will be working for a charitable organisation and the position comes with an excellent salary and benefits package including enhanced annual leave, pension, healthcare and attendance rewards.
Working as part of a team the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the care staff in a large housing scheme for older people with varying needs. You will ensure that care plans are developed and maintained and you will be required to develop relationships with service users and their families and so you will need to have excellent communication skills. You will encourage service users to live as independently as possible and ensure that your team work using a person centred approach.
Other duties for the role include:
- To ensure that individual care and support plans are developed, implemented and maintained to a high standard, enabling them to be used by all staff as a working document.
- To ensure that residents are encouraged to reach their optimum level of independence using skills available to them.
- Welcome new Residents and relatives, encouraging a neighbourly attitude and participation in street meetings and wherever possible decision-making of the location
- To develop relationships with residents and their relatives and provide them with an effective communication network.
- To ensure adequate records are maintained on residents, including the calling of any case conferences or other meetings as appropriate.
- To support the Scheme Manager to maintain a high profile within the local area and develop a reputation for high quality of service.
- Staff recruitment and induction
- Staff supervisions and appraisals
You will be an experienced Senior Carer or Team Leader with knowledge of supported living and CQC standards. You will have experience of leading a care team at senior carer level or above. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and you must be flexible with working hours as the shift patterns are earlies, long days and sleep ins. You will have QCF Diploma Level 3 Health and Social Care or equivalent.
A charitable organisation that offers affordable accommodation to older service users.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us