Are you the Team Leader we are looking for? Do you have the passion, talent, skills and care experiences that can make it all add up for the people we support?
Purpose of the role:
To oversee the day to day running of the service, this includes:
- Ensuring the rotas are in place to meet contract hours and meet the people we supports needs
- Ensuring that support records are accurately maintained
- Ensuring that accident/incident records are completed as and when required
To support delivery teams with:
- Providing direct supervision to support staff in line with staff allocation
- Providing onsite coaching and mentoring to staff
To contribute to the development of the services by:
- Promoting and supporting inclusion throughout the service, identifying and discussing employment and leisure opportunities in the community
- Developing plans to ensure that the people we support are active citizens in their community.
To maintain effective Communication by:
- Developing and maintaining effective communication systems within the service.
- Supporting regular team meetings
- Experienced support worker.·Previous supervisory experience.·Experience of working with client group.·At least two years experience as an Enabling Support Workeror equivalent.·Experienced support worker.·Previous supervisory experience.·Experience of working with client group.·At least two years experience as an Enabling Support Workeror equivalent.
- The Person
For the role of Team Leader we require someone with supervisory experience ideally within a Learning or Physical disability environment. We also need:
- QCF level 3 (or working towards it)
- A positive approach to continued professional development
- An ability to work flexible working hours within a team environment
About The client
Our client is a charity that exists to support disabled people to live flourishing and fulfilled lives by enabling connections to self-chosen activities, relationships and preferences.
This particular house supports 13 young residents aged between 18 and 25 with physical disabilities and mental health issues
In addition to a good basic salary, they also provide
- Good pension scheme
- 33 days holiday rising to 36 days after 5 years service
- Wellbeing support benefits
- Training and Personal Development opportunities
If you are looking for your next challenge and are keen on this opportunity then please send your CV to the link below.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.