- £17000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Supported Living Provider
Salary: £17,000 – £19,000 + excellent enhancements
Are you working as a Team Leader but looking for a new challenge? Are you working as a Field Care Supervisor but looking to take the next step? Do you have experience of providing hands on care? If so, I want to hear from you!
I currently have an opportunity for an experienced Team Leader to join a well-established company who provide supported living services to adults who have learning disabilities and/or autism. This role is a peripatetic position and will be based from their Leicester office with frequent travel to other services in the area.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Team Leader who will be responsible for the day to day operations of the supported living service across designated areas, but also to provide support and assistance to the Service Implementation Manager. The successful candidate will be well supported in the role with a strong company structure and good opportunities to progress the role in the future.
This role is a full time, permanent position, and will require flexibility towards working hours.
As Team Leader there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Support service users in everyday tasks such as shopping, cooking and budgeting
– Provide personal care where required
– Commit to a person centred environment and monitor the service
– Act as a support to staff members
– Complete supervisions and audits
– You will need to hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent with experience of working within a similar role
– You will need to possess good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well as part of a team
– A degree of flexibility will be required for working hours and you will need to hold a Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle
– If you have experience of working with people who have learning disabilities or other forms of disabilities, this will be a distinct advantage
**As this role is primarily field based, applicants who do NOT have a Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle need not apply**
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Field Care Supervisor, Care Team Leader, Care Leader, Care Supervisor, Team Leader, Unit Leader, Head Carer or Field Supervisor.
Applications will be shortlisted as they are received with a view to arranging interviews for late November/early December
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.