We’re looking for a Team Leader to work for our client.
Established in 2010, they are a domiciliary care company with a good CQC rating who provide over 7000 hours of care every month.
If you can demonstrate experience of working within a domiciliary setting as a Team Leader or Field Care Supervisor then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
Please note: In this position you’ll be required to work some weekends, and occasionally some unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
– Ensuring the quality of service provided to people in their own homes is of the highest standard and that all records are kept up to date whilst managing and motivating the team
– Managing a team of carers
– Initial assessment & Care Consultations with potential new clients
– Introducing the carers to new clients
– Ensuring compliance with regulations
– Ensuring all records are kept up to date on the system
– Putting together and updating care plans
– Weekend (1 in 6) Duty Management & one evening per week
– Experience of working within a domiciliary setting as a Team Leader or Field Care Supervisor
– Additional experience of working with mar sheets and medication in a supervisory role
– A NVQ level 3 in social care
– A clean DBS
– A good knowledge of IT systems
– Good organisational skills
– Able to travel across the high peak district area, covering the A6 corridor
– A full driving licence is essential for this role
– Basic salary: £21,000 – £22,000 per annum depending on level of experience
– Weekend On-call payments: £1,600 per annum
– Bonus: You’ll also be able to earn both a personal and company performance bonus, totalling up to £2,000 per annum
Additional benefits: Full Training for the role, 28 days holiday and 30p per mile travel, Pension Scheme, Employee Benefits Discount Scheme
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Executives and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.