- £18000 - £18500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Supported Living Provider
Salary: circa £18,500 + excellent enhancements
I have an opportunity available for an experienced Team Leader to join a well-established company who provide supported living services to adults who have learning disabilities and/or autism.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, enhancements for being ‘on call’, childcare vouchers, contributory pension scheme and additional uplifts for weekend working.
I am looking for a dedicated and experienced Team Leader who will work closely with the Support Manager to provide assistance with the daily management of the service.
As Team Leader there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Support service users in everyday tasks such as shopping, cooking and budgeting
– Provide personal care where required
– Commit to a person centred environment and monitor the service
– Act as a support to staff members
– Complete supervisions and audits
– You will need to hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) with experience of working within a similar role
– Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well as part of a team
– Experience of working with people who have learning disabilities or other forms of disabilities
– Good communication skills
– Knowledge of support planning and risk assessing
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle is ESSENTIAL for this position
**This role is a full time, permanent position, and will require flexibility towards working hours
To apply for this position please “apply now” to be considered for immediate interview.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us